Wednesday 21 September 2011

Pose-A-Day

I saw this idea on (Ryan Hayford's) a fellow AMer's website and I thought it was a great idea! The idea that we all have 10,000 bad drawings in us and that we just need to get them out has been brought up to the 21st century, and so for the next chunk of my life (10,000 days???) I'm gonna try and bust out a pose a day in Maya. Reading through Ryan's blog, there is a 15-20 minute time limit. Hopefully it'll speed up my blocking, and generally make me a better animator. So here's todays pose. Straight away some problems became apparant. Pinching in the rig, and something I've always had a problem with...the size of Bishop's head :) It's not quite there, but I think I've done a pretty decent job at capturing the grace and elegance of the pose(?)

No comments:

Post a Comment